Thursday, November 09, 2006

Radical & Ridicule

Just very thankful that God encouraged me today. He confirmed His word through CF.

Been wondering whether I am being too "radical", or how people might view me for how I keep talking about poverty. And wondering if I should tone down a bit. This morning, I felt He was trying to tell me that it doesn't matter what others think, it matters mostly to please Him.
And during CF, a colleague shared about how the world will hate us, and how Jesus wasn't exactly the most comfortable person to be with. He challenges us, challenges people.
So I shall continue.
God, help me to fear U and not fear men. Help me to speak truth. Guard my mouth, let whatever comes out of it bring light. Guard my heart from pride, help me to be humble and ready to learn.

No comments: