Saturday, March 01, 2008

Feed my sheep

God has been really good to me. Always had a heart for youths, and there were quite a few that He brought into my path last year and this year! One of the most blessed friendship I treasure is the one with my intern, Y,who is 20 this year, and going to start uni in Japan in April this year. I feel that God has really blessed this friendship, and there is some sort of sharing of lives betw us, and loads of oppties to talk about God, about work, about life etc. Praise God that His kingdom is not contained within the church, but expands itself into the heart of the workplace. :) Every colleague is someone whom we can "pastor", "shepherd", "counsel". So many opportunities!

I'm getting busier as ministry stuff is building up, but not only that, I find many divine opportunities to speak into people's lives, many about emotional wounds. Sometimes I get so burdened and saddened by them.

Reading the gospels reminded me that Jesus, often went into solitude to pray. In light of many needs that He faced, He knew that the one thing He needed to do, was to abide in God.

No comments: