Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pillar of cloud & fire

I knew that He was going to speak to me during today's service. I just didn't know how sharp the Word would be. Pastor Ed gave an example of a guy who wanted to change jobs and rationalised God had spoken to him through the Pastor's sermon asking him to come out of Egypt. Gosh. Thank you God for warning me, that I shouldn't rationalise things or light my own fire and follow my own path because You hadn't spoken clearly. 2 mistakes we make in the wilderness: 1) There is no hope 2) Light our own fires, walk our own paths.

Isn't that how I have been feeling for some time? Where are you God?

I needed the reminder, God always leads us. He guides us compassionately, constantly and clearly. :)

Don't miss out on trusting the name of the Lord. Don't miss out on intimacy. Don't miss out on what He wants to change on the inside- Fear, anxiety and intimidation.

God, I need a double portion of Yr grace for the week ahead. =) I know You will guide me.

No comments: