Saturday, June 18, 2011

Heart bloated with love

I havent had the opportunity to blog abt penang since i came back cos was taking time to rest at night, plus the flurry of work meetings that ate into my evenings. .
Penang was great, i felt that i met with God in a new way..
It was a lot to do with the heart, and i felt impressed upon this verse, guard yr heart, bcos out of it flows the well springs of life. I certainly felt the flow of love into my heart, it was like milk honey.
Les, the speaker.. Said in one of his sessions that he sensed clogged arteries. It was like the wells that were covered and isaac needed to redig them. That was what someone told me in 2008 tat i had choked pipes. I figured out during prayer where the choking was, and went back to that past area of disappointment. It felt free releasing tat back to Daddy.
I begin to understand, how long how wide how deep his love is for me, and what Heidi baker said abt herself being a prisoner of love. Even as i received His flow of love. Felt that powerful anointing and force that made me fall backwards.
And Les prayed for my heart, and prayed for rest. I thot it will be a word of asking me to go forth for missions. But he said the word was rest. My dearest daughter, he said, i have been waiting for you, welcome home.. And after the prayer we talked, and he said it felt like i was an overly responsible person, and capable, tats why people gave me stuff to do. And it is indeed a transition time now in learning to rest... And really finding out the core (my heart) of who i am, what i am good at.. What excites me?

On my last night, the fatherly hug from Uncle J brought tears to my eyes. I was sad abt the farewell. And i started crying. It was bcos i felt the touch of unconditional love and kindness extended to me. It was undeserved. But so full of kindness. In that moment, Daddy God showed me He will love me anyway even if i stayed in GIC and didnt start working in GB.
I miss the folks there, many who have heard the heart of God for the nations, many fr YWAM. Many a thots of just waiting on Father, and letting Him lead wherever He wants us to go.
I pray He will fill me with more, and my heart may be bloated with His love.

1 comment:

lamb said...

:D lalala
i'm happy you found bapak